Throughout August, we got together with Sales And Internet Marketing to find out what’s working, what’s not and who’s using social media within the construction industry. We compiled a survey and received 163 responses from right across the industry.
We are currently pulling together the results, which will be published shortly and would like to thank everyone for taking part, particularly those who made the effort to provide some great responses to “What question about social media do you most want answered?”. Many of you want tangible examples of Social Media Marketing success stories, and one of my personal favourites was “The senior staff in my firm are conservative and out of touch with current trends in social media: what concrete commercial examples can I give them to demonstrate the value of social media to the business?” – something we hear all too often.
Anyway, enough of the sneek-peek, and onto announcing the winners:
1st Prize Winners: All winning a place on any of our Digital Marketing Courses are:
- Joanna Heath, Ronacrete
- Sandra Manley, Department of Planning and Architecture, UWE, Bristol
- Natalie Couling, Dorma UK Ltd.
2nd Prize Winner: A free website analysis report
- Aiste Narvilaite, Barnshaw Section Benders Limited
3rd Prize Winners: All winning a £50 Google AdWords Voucher
- Stuart Harker, Timber Trade Federation
- Petita Wiles, MACO Door and Window Hardware UK Ltd.
- Tracey Bendrien, Engenuiti
- Scott Mallin, Senior Architectural Systems
- Laura Ralston, Superglass Insulation Ltd.
Thanks again to everyone who took the time to complete the survey and watch this space for the results… coming very soon.